- Toqua: Data Scientist from February, 2023
Decarbonizing the shipping industry through AI and machine learning.
- Building and deploying ship performance models: Ship owners/managers use updated models to implement fuel saving measures - thereby reducing emissions.
- Data validation and data quality monitoring of sensor data collected by ships.
- Skills: python, Microsoft Azure, ML-pipelines (mlflow, Azure ML pipelines)
- Indigo Diabetes: Data Scientist October, 2021 - December, 2022
Developers of the world’s first implantable Continuous Metabolite Measurement (CMM) sensor.
- From sensor data to glucose models: Built end-to-end data pipelines from raw sensor data to glucose prediction models for Indigo’s first continuous metabolite monitoring (CMM) sensor. Skills: python, MATLAB
- Making sense of sensor data: Using mathematical models and interactive visualizations, investigated and demonstrated fundamental features, patterns, and issues in collected sensor data. Tools: Python, Bokeh, Dash (Plotly), MATLAB.
- KU Leuven: Doctoral Researcher October 2017 - September 2021
Part of the biomedical data processing research group in the world’s most innovative university (Reuters).
- Developing data processing, analysis and machine learning techniques on biomedical data. Specific focus on electroencephalography (EEG) data. Skills: python, MATLAB, cluster computing: linux bash/shell
- Qualcomm: Signal Processing Engineer July, 2014 - September, 2016
- software development of residential gateways through upgrading in echo canceller system.
- Contributed towards the development of world’s first Gigabit DSL chip of Qualcomm.
PhD Electrical Engineering: KU Leuven
In biomedical data processing research group in the world’s most innovative university (Reuters)
Masters in Signal Processing: Indian Institute of Science
The No.1 scientific research institute in India
4 articles in peer-reviewed international journals. 4 articles in international conferences. Please checkout my Google Scholar profile.
- 1st Place: Neureka Seizure Challenge 2020, the world-wide seizure detection challenge organized by Novela Neurotech and Temple University
- Best Paper Award: IEEE SPMB 2020